Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Appetizer Ideas

I love the times when I get to make/eat appetizer-type food because it doesn't seem like there are many times where I get to! I made a huge menu for tonight's food, and then had some people cancel, so I'm still not sure how much I'm going to make, but here was my original list. Maybe this was the crazy-hungry-lover-of-appetizers-and-love-excuses-to-cook-tons-of-food menu. Call it what you will, but it sounded good to me!!

Foccacia Bread (will be made by my sis-in-law, Lydia)
Bacon-wrapped Jalapenos
Beef Nachos
Queso Dip
Potato Skins
Chicken Wings
Bacon-cheddar Pinwheels
Shrimp Cocktail
Possibly: Cheese Wontons, made by my sis-in-law

Sound like too much? Not to me!! Now I just hope we can have some more guests who want to help eat it all up!!

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment