Friday, November 19, 2010

Ribeye Steaks with Onion-Blue Cheese Sauce

Whoa, momma! Let me tell you! If you like steak, and if you like blue cheese, watch out! This is melt-in-your-mouth goodness! And from none other than my fave The Pioneer Woman! I will spare you my version of the recipe and link you straight to her website's page for this delicious and simple dinner: click here.
It looks divine, and it is, but it only takes minutes! You merely grill the steaks (which Ree (Pioneer Woman) and myself both did inside on our grill pans), make this sauce which only takes a few minutes, and you quickly have a delicious gourmet meal for you and someone special. I made this for Tad's 29th birthday dinner (Happy Birthday, baby!) and let's just say it was devoured within minutes. So try this soon!

And by the way, if you didn't see Ree Drummond (Pioneer Woman) kick Bobby Flay's butt on Throwdown with Bobby Flay, you better see how you can watch that episode! It was awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. Urban Momma, I loved your post! Steaksnmore4u.com is a great place to find the perfect meats that compliment blue cheese... especially the tomahawk rib-eye steaks! Steaksnmore4u.com will begin an educational series on their meats beginning next week. Join the blog!

    ReplyDelete