Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of First Grade and a Birthday!


First Birthday












I can't believe my baby is in first grade already! And today she turns six years old! The time sure does fly by! Six years ago I hadn't had her yet. My water broke at 1 in the morning while Tad was at work, and he had to fly home on his bike, get me, and have our friend drive us to the hospital! After 16 hours of labor, and 3 hours of pushing, she was pulled out with forceps! I broke/fractured my tailbone in the process, and didn't know it at first until the epidural started wearing off, so that was pretty crazy! But we had our sweet, precious, perfect little baby girl.
She is a crazy little girl, and always has been! She has lots of energy, is always hyper, always talking, and is on full speed from the minute she wakes up to the minute she goes to bed. She is super creative and artistic; her ideas and artwork blow me away. She has caught on to reading really fast and is doing great in school! She loves playing with her dolls, her brother, playing outside, doing artwork, music, getting read to, playing on the computer, playing with her aunts at Grandma's, and going to church! She is a really big help to me with her 2 little siblings, and she loves to help! She has at least 2 loose teeth, and is starting a ballet/jazz/tap class this year! And she got up and did her first presentation at Classical Conversations! I'm so proud!
She is one special little girl, and I think we'll keep her!!
Happy 6th Birthday, Madelynn! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment