I'm not necessarily one of those people who love or hate being pregnant. There are certain things I like about each, and each pregnancy is different as well. I have had such random, weird things happen to me during each of my pregnancies, and it can make it difficult to deal with some of them. But probably without fail, there are things I cannot wait for after the pregnancy is over!!! As I am 33 weeks this week, I am definitely ready to be done being pregnant! So, here is the list, in no particular order!
- Being able to sleep comfortably in my bed! Though I won't be able to sleep through the night, or for long stretches of time, at least I will be able to breath when I lay down and not have to have a million pillows for support!
- No heartburn!! I rarely ever have heartburn unless I'm pregnant! Won't be missing it either!
- Being able to run/workout!! I have missed my usual workout routines, and since the first trimester have barely worked out since I was so sick right away! Then I guess I just got into the habit of not working out.
- Being able to clean the house or do anything else without back pain! I can't believe how fast the back pain sets in when I'm doing regular chores, standing up for short periods of time, or even just shopping at Walmart! I feel like an old lady!
- Being able to drink more caffeine!! I drink my one small cup of coffee in the morning, but having to turn down the espresso in Starbucks drinks is depressing! Especially when you're tired!!
- Not having the extra weight! This growing belly is getting pretty heavy, and I won't miss having a hard time getting off the couch or out of bed in the morning!
- Being able to start dieting! Okay, I'm not really looking forward to that, but at least having the option to start curbing my diet in order to start shedding that baby weight!
- Being able to get more housework done without the help of my family so much!! I have to leave so much stuff to Tad (heavy lifting) or Maddy (bending and picking stuff up off the floor) and it will be nice to be able to do it myself again!
- My sanity back! Ok, that is not necessarily a guarantehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gife, but maybe I won't cry at the drop of a hat and make my husband think I'm crazy? Ok, not a guarantee.
- Being able to hold my precious baby, nurse her, sing to her, rock her, and have my blessed, amazing, healthy family of 5!
Well, I'm sure there are more things, but for now, those are some of the things I am looking forward to. They are coming soon!!
Check out other fun Top Ten Lists at ohamanda.com!!